Valentines Day just passed and I felt the need to become all girly and post all about it. :)
First of all I wish to start with My Valentine.
My Valentine came to my school, he's in college, and surprised me with a drawing, a squirrel, and a big hug.
It was really cute. He felt the need to buy me a squirrel instead of the normal stereotyped bear because I have literally hanged out under a tree since the fourth grade. It is adorable, I have named him Steve. (Not Really) However the best part about the squirrel came much later in the evening. His twin brother and him came over to have the valentines dinner I made. We sat on the couch and we talked about our day. I was messing with the squirrel when i felt the need to squeeze it. "Squeak" I then turned to my boyfriend and said.. "You bought me a dog toy?!" My family and us busted up laughing. Asking for answers it turned out he didn't even know. The tag didn't say anything about it either. So although I will be keeping Steve it was interesting to have a story to tell.
Any who lets go on with the dinner portion of today. Afterword school we went to my house and made dinner for the two of us. We both wanted to try Pizza Fries, so I bought the ingredients and made them, those f**king fries were the boom.
For dessert I made Oreo Brownies, those brownies had no chance to see tomorrow. They were delious!! Thank you internet for your amazing, endless recipies.
Lastly My Valentine took me to the movies. We saw The Lego Movie, it was one of the cutest, funniest,
meaningful movies I have seen in a while.
It had my three favorite things; Comedy, Morgan Freeman, and Batman!
Now I wont give to much away, but the over all meaning was to be creative, go against the norm sometimes. For who you are is VERY special.
Sorry for the super girly, lovey dovey post.
-Ishmia



No comments:
Post a Comment