Friday, January 3, 2014

50 Facts About ME

Kon'nichiwa!   (*^.^)/


(“Hello” In Japanese)



To start off the new year I decided that the best way to learn about me is creating a list of random facts. I know, how productive and original! but what is a girl to do really. I was going to create a list of a 100, but I figured no one likes me enough to read 50, who the hell is gonna read 100!?
Later I will be posting more detailed description of a few on the list, till then hope you enjoy the depths of my brain...Lets Go!  



  1. I'm 18 years old. 1/24/1996
  2. Red is my color
  3. Music is more then a passion for me, its my life.
  4. I can play the Trombone, Flute, Guitar, Piano, and Clarinet. (but i'm not very good).
  5. Practicing music for seven years.
  6. Involved in the Swim team for 5 years.
  7. I'm 5'0 feet. (152cm)
  8. I'm a girl gamer.(Pokemon, Bio-shock Infinity, Professor Layton, Last of Us, and many more).
  9. I love reading.(The Olympians, Harry Potter, Shiver, Hunger Games, Bar Code Tattoo. etc.)
  10. I enjoy anime and manga. (Attack on Titan, Hitman Reborn,
    Skip Beat.)
  11. I am obsessed with fries, coffee, and dark chocolate.
  12. I'm a romantic at heart.
  13. Movies are my past time.
  14. I'm not good with emotions.
  15. I am the Drum Major for  my schools marching band. (3 years)
  16. My favorite animal are dogs.(But i love all animals)
  17. Dyed my hair red in middle school and got suspended. #rebel 
  18. Tea addict, (green tea, cinnamon, camille.)
  19. I'm a klutz, dork, and a nerd. (but not a good one.)
  20. I have O- blood. Universal Donor.
  21. Puzzles are an addiction
  22. I have a better fashion taste then I can afford.
  23. Outgoing, social, and hardworking is how I would describe myself.
  24. My goal weight is 115lbs. But i'm 130lbs :P 
  25. Batman is my favorite DC Hero
  26. Deadpool is my Marvel Spirit Animal
  27. I want to travel the world. (Japan, Greece, Europe, Spain, etc.)
  28. I can't draw to save my life. Wish I could thou. 
  29. I have just started into the wide world of makeup.
  30. Studio Ghibli maked me who I am.
  31. Disney has its moments that take over my life.
  32. Alice in Wonderland captures my mind to a T.
  33. Girly but creepy is a thing right?
  34. I wanna go to s cafe that serves Latte Art
  35. I'm in way to many fandoms. 
  36. I wish I could do everything, but I just don't have a life time.
  37. California girl at heart, but a world seeker by day.
  38. I create my own characters to fit the stories I read. 
  39. Should have been a teen in the 50's, but the 21st century will do. 
  40. Classic cars are dream cars. Mustang or Volkswagen Beetle.
  41. Food <3
  42. Brown Eyed Girl
  43. I don’t care what people think 75% of the time.
  44. Engineer or Video Production?
  45. Dreamers have goals
  46. Pokemon Master
  47. Loyal as a Slytherin
  48. Nerdy as Twilight Sparles
  49. Indecisive but makes all the decisions
  50. Happily Taken

Well thanks for reading it through :) Keep Dreaming
~Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment