Saturday, December 7, 2013

Working Out

Hello World and all who in habit it!
Recently I have started to work out and eat better in order to wear a 50's style dress to prom. Now I have about four more months to lose about 8-13lbs. Its not impossible!! I have already lost 7lbs in a month! That's just from going to Zumba about three times a week and eating better. Now that's not to say i starve my self or don't enjoy a chocolate or two. I just try and choose the better option.
 Now I am in No Way trying to make others feel bad or push others to work out. But what really motivated me was reading or hearing about others going out and running. So if this motivates someone im ok with putting it out there.

There were a couple reason why i wanted to lose weight..

1. I no longer have P.E. or A sport to keep me active. I began to feel lazy as time went on because im not used to not going out and marching, push-ups, etc. 

2. Eating twice as much, I ate about 5 big meals a day. Breakfast, lunch, a super sugary snack, dinner at my boyfriends house, then dinner again at my place. Slowly my stomach began to expand from over eating almost everyday. 

3. Prom! Not only is it super important for me to go, but i want to look gorgeous going :0 I really want to by a 50's style dress. Now those type of dress can be a little tight around the waist area. So i wanted to work out and drop down my dress size. 

4. 140. Now this may not seem like a big number. But i have never been this big before. Not only am i very short, but i am also very hippie. Now most of this number is in my hips. I cant get ride of it because it my body shape. Hell i love my watermelon hips. But it doesn't always look right with my body structure. So i wanted to lose weight to make myself feel comfortable for prom and Graduation. 

5. And finally I just want to love myself. Now i know i should already, but i feel like if I was a bit thin i would like my body more. Im sorry if this is a bad reason, but i just want to feel comfortable in my own skin. And if that means losing 8lb or 13lbs then so be it.

I wish to emphasize that i am doing this weight lost thing in a heathly way. I eat 3 meals a day. With a cheat day once a week. I do carido work outs 3 times a week. I count my calories and eat plenty of veggies and fruits. I in no way promote, starving or over excersising. It may be hard work but its worth it. 

-Ishmia

No comments:

Post a Comment