~~ TUESDAY ~~
So I found out being a camera whore is really difficult when your new at it. Trying to make sure I don't look fat or weird is really hard when your me. Its also very time consuming.
Anyways, if people haven't already noticed my favorite color is red :p.
So with some blue jeans,a pair of converse,and a my arcanine by my side I loved my outfit Only day this week i even tried in the morning
So with some blue jeans,a pair of converse,and a my arcanine by my side I loved my outfit Only day this week i even tried in the morning
Tuesday was a cool fresh day. :-)
1. Arcanine T-Shirt
$5
Got it on sale. Usual price is $20
2.Blue Jeans
Swap Meet
$5
My favorite pair of jeans!
High waist-ed
3. Red Sailor Shaw
Hot Topic
$10
I love the little anchors
4.Red Converses
$20
Super old. :0
5. Pink Ring
Tet Festival in Orange County
$3
6. Wing neck less
Idk sorry >.<
7. Red and Black Spike Earrings
Claire's
$6
Came in many other colors :)
No comments:
Post a Comment