In order to keep up with my blog I will be posting My Weekly Music Craze. I will basically be telling you what song was stuck in my head this past week. Now imagine I posted this Friday.....lol
So the song stuck in my head this past week was "My Hips Don't Lie" by Shakira.
Now I realize that this is a fairly old song, but I figured maybe not everyone knows it. Also ill be going into more detail about why the song stayed in my head this week.
So my body structure is mostly... hips. I'm not very tall nor wide, but my hips definitely stand out. Recently I have began working out, I've lost 10lbs so far and i'm pretty damn proud :) I've stopped drinking soda and been going to zumba. My Hips Don't Lie comes up often and it definitely motivates me to keep going for that body.
Anyways, off personal life, the song has a great beat good for dancing, singing, and working out to. Not only that but Shakira isnt to bad herself.
So check it out!
No comments:
Post a Comment