I just watched on of the most tear jerking movies in a long time. The story is about an overweight girl who undergoes extreme plastic surgeries to become a pop sensation. It was amazing, I am not one to cry very often but it touched me for girls go through this everyday. The protagonist, Hanna, is an overweight, ugly girl who is in love with her boss. she is a ghost singer which means she is backstage while the main girl lip syncs.
It was amazing to see her not only face her fears and win the guy but come out as some one who hated who she was but learned to love herself in the end. For what was deeper was more beautiful.
SO has you can see I truly enjoyed this movie, it can be on Netflix but it is in a foreign language BUT it is completely worth reading the subs I swear!!
Anyways the movie has truly made me rethink how I view myself. I want to love me for me. (although I wont do any surgery)
Thanks for reading
~Alice


No comments:
Post a Comment